Hawaiian Punch Sativa AAAA+
Do you enjoy the taste of bananas? The Strain of Cannabis known as Banana Mochi is perfect for your needs. This one-of-a-kind strain contains a 40:60 ratio of Sativa to Indica with a THC concentration of roughly 22 per cent. Banana Mochi is a cross of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and Sunset Sherbet.
It smells like a Japanese dish called Mochi Gelato, a sweet, fruity banana. The aroma of the Banana Mochi Strain is reminiscent of a fruity cocktail, while the taste is similar to a tropical pudding. As you inhale the charred banana mochi, you’ll notice its sweet, acrid, and creamy flavour; as you exhale, you’ll notice its undertones of hot pepper, menthol, earthy, and lavender aromas.
The euphoria brought on by Banana Mochi starts mild but hits you like a tonne of bricks. Your head begins to spin, and a chill runs down your toes.
This sensation is followed by a remarkable surge of inspiration, bodily calm, and sedation that sweeps you away.
Medical professionals use Banana Mochi for its therapeutic effects in cases of pain, sadness, insomnia, nausea, and loss of appetite.
The Banana Mochi cannabis plant is somewhat short. Still, it produces many dense buds full of thick, tiny, spherical, jungle-green nuggets covered with yellowish hairs and coated with crystal-clear trichomes.
As a result of this one-of-a-kind quality, it achieves exceptional efficiency. After 9–10 weeks of indoor cultivation or late September–early October when grown outdoors, Banana Mochi produces blossoms.
Genetically, Banana Mochi Strain is a mix between Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.
•The High: Banana Mochi’s high is Creepy, and it will give you a pleasant, laid-back, and imaginative rush.
• Sativa to Indica Hybrid Ratio: 40:60
The average THC content is around 22%.
• Cultivation Considerations: The abundant thick buds on a Banana Mochi plant result in a high yield per plant. Due to a lack of readily available clones, it is c
- Free shipping for orders of $99 or more
- Your orders are shipped with Canada Post’s Xpresspost which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive. (with the exception of some rural areas)
- The orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12 pm PST so shipped will be the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day